GOLD EXPORT PROCEDURES
NIM Minerals Limited is an ideal and secure private Gold Trading and Export Company in the industry, enabling investors to buy and export precious metals with confidence and total security.
We will walk you through a simple procedure for potential gold exporters.
- The exporter will be required to furnish NIM Minerals Limited with full address and telephone number of the consignee at the overseas destination for the export.
- NIM Minerals will be responsible for the transportation of gold to Kotoka International Airport, Accra for onward delivery to the airline.
- The Exporter/Consignee shall be responsible for the insurance and airfreight charges of the gold to be exported.
- The gold to be exported will be accompanied with the following documents;
- Packing list (Assay invoice)
- Proforma invoice which will indicate
- Purity (i.e. Gold content) Quantity of gold in ounces and Kilograms.
- Value in both US Dollars and local currency (the gold will be priced based on the spot price of the London Bullion Metal Association (LBMA) on the day of export)
- Bank of Ghana export documents.
- Customs exports documents (certificate of origin if required) will be processed and sent to various Authorities for approval prior to export.
- • NIM Minerals Limited fee for the export of gold is 0.150% and USD $20- $30 per kilogram smelting fees.